- Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad
- (ABVP) Hindu-focused nation-wide student organisation; branch of the RSS.
- a form of government characterized by the rejection of political plurality, the use of a strong central power to preserve the political status quo, and reductions in the rule of law, separation of powers, and democratic voting.
- Balochistan Liberation Army
- (BLA) is a Baloch ethnonationalist militant organization fighting against the Pakistani government for greater regional autonomy for the province of Balochistan.
- A supporter of defunct Ukrainian Nazi ally, Stepan Bandera, whose history is being whitewashed and used to give life to a far-Right movement
- an ideology arising from Slavophilism and in opposition to Western influences in Russian culture and religion, posits Russia as a “Eurasian” nation that stands culturally apart from Europe.
- (white supremacy) Refers to the inherent system of white dominance that is inbuilt into Western societies, and all the mechanisms and structures that serve to reinforce such a mindset as a normal part of the natural order of things.
- Freedom Convoy 2022
- Canadian protest launched by truckers in opposition to the COVID-related mandates; org. by far-Right groups.
- A reaction in which two or more atomic nuclei are combined to form one or more different atomic nuclei and subatomic particles (neutrons or protons). The difference in mass between the reactants and products is manifested as either the
- Indian nationalist movement; seeks to establish an Hindu ethno-state. Roughly equivalent to white-supremacist movements.
- Kata'ib Sayyid al-Shuhada
- (KSS) (the Martyrs of Sayyid Battalions) an Iranian-backed, Iraqi Shiite militant group founded in May 2013 that conducts operations in both Iraq and Syria.
- n. adj.: Relating to or denoting a political philosophy that advocates only minimal state intervention in the free market and the private lives of citizens.
- Military Industrial Complex (MIC)
- USA - The entity comprised of the main weapons manufacturers and the tremendous power these hold over government.
- Multidimensional Poverty Index
- Poverty is a complex, multifaceted phenomenon. A uni-dimensional measure based on income alone can't capture true extent and depth of poverty; MPI reflects deprivation in other dimensions such as education, health and living standards.
- Rare earth minerals
- Rare earths refer to 17 minerals with magnetic and conductive properties that help power most electronic devices.
- Special Emergency Session (of the UN) Usually mentioned along with UNGA.
- A form of government and political system that prohibits all opposition, outlaws opposition to the state and its claims; exercises extremely high degree of control over public and private life. Considered most extreme and complete form of authoritarianism
- United Nation General Assembly; a meeting of the entire, regular UN body; can be a regular or emergency (SES) meeting.
- United Nations Security Council; a special body comprised of 5 permanent and 10 rotating members.